Interested in submitting an article to Fiduciary News? We welcome any serious writers for consideration if they abide by these submission guidelines:
- The article must be exclusive to Fiduciary News.
- The article must fall within one of the five subject categories: Compliance; Conflicts of Interest; Due Diligence; Education; and Fees.
- At this time, we do not accept unsolicited Commentary (opinion) pieces.
- Your submission should be between 600 to 1,200 jargon-free words, submitted as the body of an email rather than an attachment.
- Include a cover note giving a quick summary of your article, including the category it falls in, the author’s day/evening phone numbers and – if you have not previously had one of your submissions accepted for publication – a brief explanation of why you are qualified to write on the topic.
- There is no compensation.
- Content may be edited for clarity, brevity and language.
For an idea of what we are looking for, read Fiduciary News on a regular basis and subscribe to our periodic newsletter.
We will contact authors on timely articles that are of interest to us as soon as possible. Otherwise, due to the large volume of submissions, for articles that we are not able to use, we will respond within 10 business days. Again, due to the large volume of submissions, please do not call to confirm receipt or check for a status until 10 business days have elapsed.
Thank you for your cooperation and thank you for your interest in Fiduciary News.
Chief Contributing Editor